Next Monday-Thursday, May 4th-7th, students are invited to pick up their belongings, including items located in hallway lockers, gym lockers, as well as musical instruments. Please see the pick up process and locations by date below. You will also have the opportunity to return textbooks, uniforms and library books.
Pick Up Process:
- Enter the student parking lot and remain in your vehicles. Security will be in the student parking lot to help guide traffic. A staff member will come to your car (we will all be wearing face masks and gloves).
- Let the staff member know your student’s name, your student’s locker number, and where your items were located (hallway locker, gym locker, or musical instrument).
- If you shared a hallway locker with someone, the student who is assigned the locker will be the one we release the items to. You will need to coordinate with that person.
- The staff member will go retrieve your hallway locker items and bring them to you.
- If you have library books, text books or uniforms, a staff member will have a cart and tubs labeled for you to place them into. The staff member will then take those into the building.
- We will not be going to look for any items out of classrooms. If you need anything out of classrooms, that will have to happen next school year, once teachers return.
Pick Up Schedule & Times by Hallway Location:
Monday, 5/4 (E Hall) – Any Students who have a Student Locker in C, D, or E Hallway will pick up items outside E hall exterior doorway in the student lot from 8am – 2pm.
Tuesday, 5/5 (F Hall) – Any Students who have a Student Locker in F Hallway will pick up items outside F hall exterior doorway in the student lot from 8am – 2pm.
Wednesday, 5/6 (G Hall) – Any Students who have a Student Locker in G Hallway will pick up items outside G hall exterior doorway in the student lot from 8am – 2pm.
Thursday, 5/7 (H Hall) – Any Students who have a Student Locker in H Hallway will pick up items outside H hall exterior door way in the student lot from 8am – 2pm.
Fine Arts pick up and return will be located outside lower C hall entrance in the Staff Parking lot. Anytime between 8am – 2pm, May 4th – May 7th.
P.E. item pick will be located through the back gym doors to the main gym in the Staff Parking lot. Anytime between 8am – 2pm, May 4th – May 7th. Please know the name of your student’s P.E. teacher and the class period they have P.E.
We look forward to seeing you next week.